Advanced Mechanical Technologies
AMT is a Colorado based company specializing in test fixture and automation design. Our capabilities include a 10 CNC machine shop with expertise in 3D prototyping and production machining. AMT is based in Denver, CO. However, we provide services to many clients throughout the United States.
Our facility is located at:
Advanced Mechanical Technologies, Inc.
12137 Mariposa Street
Westminster, Co 80234
Phone: (303) 438-8721
Fax: (303) 438-0121
Our engineering staff is comprised of experience medical product development engineers and talented automation designers. Our engineering department culture and proven project development system are truly state of the art.
Our machining staff is comprised of senior level prototyping machinists and instrument makers. In addition, AMT has the staff and equipment to provide competitive production quotes. Quality is our focus.
We are especially qualified in using the following processes and materials:
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- ISO Compliant Quality System
- 3-Axis CNC milling including complex surface profiling
- CNC lathe turning
- Direct CAD to CNC (paperless prototyping)
- Plastics such as Delrin or Acetal, Polycarbonate, Acrylic, PES/PPS or Radel, PEI or Ultem, PP, PE, ABS, Nylon, Teflon
- Stainless 300 series, 400 series, 17-4
- Carbon and tool steels
- Many other exotic and hardened metals